ATEN CM1164A 4-Port USB DVI Multi-View KVMP™ Switch improves the operational efficiency of intensive monitoring applications. With limited screen, to allow users to manage the data more efficiently, up to 16 video sources can be selected, switched and displayed at the same time with independent keyboard, mouse control. The CM1164A provides users a real-time monitoring functionality by combining a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub and providing the following display modes: Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP), Picture on Picture (PoP), and Full Screen mode.
Featuring Boundless Switching, the CM1164A allows users to simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources. This makes it easier to instantly access and control the target computer.
Incorporating Daisy Chain Control (DCC) capability, users are allowed to control up to 3 additional CM1164A units via a single console. In addition, CM1164A can be c
- Switch between sources by using this KVM Switchbox without degradation of performance and eliminate the manual work
- Quickly route data between 4 computers and 1 local users
- Get high-resolution video with impressive clarity, thanks to the 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- Hot-pluggable USB interface for a quick connection
- The rack-mountable form factor provides convenient installation
- Boundless Switching - Simply moves the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources
- Video DynaSync™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
|Manufacturer||ATEN Technology Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CM1164A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||CM1164A 4-Port USB DVI Multi-View KVMP Switch|
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|Number of USB Ports||8|
|Number of DVI Ports||5|
|Input Voltage Range||100 V AC - 240 V AC|