Incorporating the latest Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology, the CS1922M 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ Switch is the world's first DisplayPort KVM switch with a built-in MST hub. The CS1922M enables users to adopt two console displays from a single DisplayPort 1.2 video source, providing an extended desktop mode and splitter mode at resolutions up to 4K for multitasking across two displays while reducing bulky cable connections.
To meet the ever-increasing demand for high-speed peripheral data transmissions, the CS1922M integrates a USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub to deliver unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps - allowing you to maximize multitasking operations.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM switch's focus to be on one computer while its USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer - such as a print server or splitter. Additionally, t
- Quickly switches between sources without physical access
- Switch between 2 computers and 1 local users
- Enjoy watching any class of content on 4096 x 2160 resolution
- Unhindered connections with USB-compatible devices are ensured by the built-in USB port.
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
- Firmware upgradeable
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without powering down the switch
|Manufacturer||ATEN Technology Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CS1922M|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP Switch (Cables Included)|
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||2|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Number of USB Ports||6|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of DisplayPorts||3|
|Input Voltage Range||5 V DC|