4-Port 4K DisplayPort SplitterThe VS194 4-Port 4K DisplayPort Splitter is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of DisplayPort high definition video to two or four DisplayPort displays. The VS194 can not only split but also expand DisplayPort audio/video signal on two or four DisplayPort monitors which is ideal for any multi-display application.The VS194 is compatible with DisplayPort 1.2a and can support up to 4K resolution at 60 Hz, making it effective and ideal for use with all DisplayPort displays in home theater applications, as well as in corporate, educational and commercial settings.
- Split CATV and other signals with this satellite splitter so that it can be used for more than one device
- Up to 4096 x 2160 video resolution.
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Supports MST/ Extend Mode and SST/ Split Mode*
- MST/ Extend Mode:Extend a video source across 2/4 displays with a maximum resolution of 4K.
- SST/ Split Mode:Duplicate a single video source to 2/4 displays with a maximum resolution of 4K on each monitor
- Supports Linkrate: HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2)
|Manufacturer Part Number||VS194|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||4-Port 4K DisplayPort Splitter|
|Product Type||Signal Splitter|
|Maximum Video Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Number of DisplayPort Inputs||1|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||4|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|