The ATEN CS1944DP desktop KVM switch helps organize your desktop. Especially when managing a multimedia workstation at a large organization, CS1944DP provides you with instant access to two or four computers, all through a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and two DisplayPort monitors.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined DisplayPort connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz). Incorporating dual display capability, you are allowed to enjoy a wider screen and easily switch between two or four DisplayPort systems. In addition, featuring a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, the CS1944DP delivers unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing you to maximize multimedia operations.
Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demand for dual display, ultra-fast data transmission rates, and lossless 4K video resolution, the CS1944DP is specifically designed for where multitasking is needed such as design, financial trading, and
- Quickly switches between sources without physical access
- Switch between 4 computers and 1 local users
- Get high-resolution video with impressive clarity, thanks to the 4096 x 2160 resolution.
- USB port for easy connectivity
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
- Supports DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++)*
- Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport)**
|Manufacturer||ATEN Technology Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CS1944DP|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort Dual Display KVMP Switch|
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||8|
|Number of DisplayPorts||10|