DVI KVM Over IP Extender TransmitterATEN is well known for delivering innovative technologies that drive connectivity and access management solutions. As such, we introduce the new Altusen™ KE6900 DVI KVM Over IP Extender that brings together a unique blend of features and new technologies that offer the ultimate solution for extending computers to consoles on or off your IT infrastructure.
Utilizing expertise in Over IP KVM solutions, the KE6900 series is an IP based DVI KVM Extender that allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor) anywhere over an intranet. The KE6900 Single View Extender supports one DVI display at each end.
The DVI KVM Over IP Extender consists of a Transmitter unit that connects to the computer and a Receiver unit that provides console access from a separate location.
- Remotely access computers on your KVM installation via intranet
- Dual console operation – control your system from both the transmitter and receiver USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- RS-232 serial ports – allows you to connect to a serial terminal for configuration, and serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz; 24-bit color depth
- Supports standard VGA resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
- OSD (On Screen Display) on the Receiver configures both units
- Supports AP GUI operation
|Manufacturer Part Number||KE6900T|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||KE6900T DVI KVM Over IP Extender Transmitter|
|Product Type||KVM Extender|
|Number of Computers Supported||1|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1900 x 1200|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|Number of DVI Ports||2|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Transmitter Weight (Approximate)||3.10 lb|