ATEN CM1284 4-Port USB HDMI Multi-View KVMP™ Switch improves the operational efficiency of real-time monitoring. The CM1284 allows users to manage the data more efficiently by allowing multiple sources to be selected, switched, and displayed at the same time with independent keyboard and mouse control.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined HDMI connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz). The CM1284 guarantees users a real-time monitoring functionality by offering dual outputs on console side. One provides the following display modes: Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP), Picture on Picture (PoP), and the other one provides Full Screen mode. Featuring Boundless Switching, the CM1284 allows users to simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources. This makes it easier to instantly access and control the target computer.
Incorporating Daisy Chain Control (DCC) capability, user
- Switch between sources by using this KVM Switchbox without degradation of performance and eliminate the manual work
- Let you connect 4 computers to 2 local users
- Get high-resolution video with impressive clarity, thanks to the 4096 x 2160 resolution.
- Hot-pluggable USB interface for a quick connection
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
- Drop down menu - edit display windows and other functions with the mouse and on-screen control panel
- Computer selection via front panel pushbutton and hotkey, mouse, and the serial commands*
|Manufacturer||ATEN Technology Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CM1284|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||CM1284 4-Port USB HDMI Multi-View KVMP Switch|
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||2|
|Maximum Video Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|Number of USB Ports||8|
|Number of HDMI Ports||6|
|Input Voltage Range||100 V AC - 240 V AC|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|